InoxBoku SS: Soushi Miketsukami

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Soushi Miketsukami by FEDER.
World  Cosplay Profile here.
Soushi Miketsukami, a nine tailed spirit fox that is half human and half youkai. He serves Ririchiyo Shirakiin, he used to serve Kagerou Shoukin, like a dog even if it means risking his own life for her.

 A tall handsome young man as a human and a fox in his youkai form. You'll be able to recognize him by his heterochromia, one blue and one golden eye, and also, his silver blonde to white hair.


http://worldcosplay.net/member/55677/

Beautiful men always make big noises in the cosplay community with their perfect cosplay portrayals and amazing accuracy. FEDER of Taiwan, on the otherhand, have pulled off a spectacular Soushi Miketsukami. I like the photography and the area where they shot them. Though I would have liked to see bigger fox tails to give this cosplay more life.

I haven't watched the anime, yet. But because of this, I'm considering of watching it as soon as I get the time to do so.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions? Just leave your comments below and I'll address to them as soon as I receive them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe