It's great to be back!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yes! After months on hiatus, I'm finally back to blogging. So here's a daily post quickie which I'll be doing from now on instead of just putting featured cosplayers and reviews on certain things, this will keep this blog updated and also keep me open to all of you. Anyways, over the days that I have been missing in action, there were things that happened in the anime and cosplay world. Here's some:

  • Shingeki no Kyojin takes off with otakus attention and reached billions of fans out there
  • Since the Shingeki no Break-out, there are lot's of cosplayers who cosplayed different scouts from the Scouting Legion, even the titans from the anime
  • REIKA pulled of an awesome Jean cosplay and an epic Levi cosplay(both from SnK)
  • 
    Photo from REIKA's World Cosplay Profile.
    

     
    Photo from REIKA's World Cosplay Profile.
  •  Cosplay Mania 2013 had KANAME, REIKA and Goldy as guests, yet, another blast from Cosplay.ph team
  • Yuegene Fay did an awesome Mikasa Ackerman cosplay

Photo from Yuegene's World Cosplay Profile.
  • Free! has been hot with the lady otakus
  • News about traps being murdered in China
The months that I was away from blogging here was also the months that I was away from anime. I've been hooked with K-Pop recently but I hope I could get back to watching anime soon.


Would you be so kind and suggest good on-going and summer animes to me? Leave a comment!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Reika's Levi is awesome! And yes, Free! *fangirl squeal* I hope there's a second season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REIKA's cosplays are always overwhelming. I haven't seen Free! yet but the fanarts of Free! + a different anime is appealing.

      Delete

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe