Going to try making prosthetic..

Friday, October 26, 2012

So...uhm... I was astonished by the Dead Silence Make-Up Tutorial by crystalprostlyer on YouTube. I made mine using the plaine white Elmer's Glue since I don't have latex here and I don't know where the heck I could buy one here in the Philippines. I'll be posting what it looks like and how I made it if it comes out nicely, if not, disregard this post.



I just wish I could use this knowledge someday. Maybe, a zombie cosplay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhJ4C33Xj4
EDIT: It came out nicely(not perfect though). I'll be posting a tutorial soon.  
EDIT: I'm going to try out the one made with gelatin mix and glycerine(though I   need to buy glycerine first) then I'll make the tutorial and review about it. *MEEEP*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe