Tokyo Ghoul √A New Episode + Studio Pierrot

Thursday, January 08, 2015


Tokyo Ghoul has just got back from production with a new season Tokyo Ghoul √A with a new episode featuring a new Kaneki Ken after torture. The anime also has a new opening and ending theme that has a lot more calm feeling than the latter Unravel theme.

Tokyo Ghoul will also be an anime original and will not be fully in-line with the manga. As seen on the new episode of the anime, instead of beating Ayato, he ended up joining Aogiri Tree instead. Studio Pierrot might also be trying to edit out brutal and graphic scenes to lessen frequent black screens that happened in the first season of the anime. On the otherhand, we see obvious frame recycling in the new episode with the main character, Kaneki Ken's step scene.


Are they on a lower budget or is this just some kind of signature new Kaneki Ken frame? Leave your answers in the comments below and we hope to see more action in this new season of Tokyo Ghoul.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I don't know if you would still like to know about this BUT! I think I know why the animation sucked soon much. Let me just say I was really disappointed in the second season it broke my heart when I saw those poorly drawn bodies, and actions..Jeez just hurts! I want to give it a bit of credit though there where a few scenes that I still remember that were awesome looking like when Amon got angry when he saw Ken eating his coworker. Nice! When he turned into the centipede it was pretty good (not as awesome as the manga, but hey what anime is? (One Punch man lol for realz) ). Anyways I was researching and I noticed I couldn't find the producers for Tokyo Ghoul √a so I think they defiantly had a lower budget because they probably had to scrap up money from a hole somewhere. Another reason why it might have looked so shit is that they only had three months in-between to work on it. I really can't believe that they worked on it anymore than three months. With those results I just can't. That's just a theory of mine though ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess root A wanted to wrap up the story with fewer episodes. And the ending too, I guess they wanted to make it more mysterious but it ended up being annoying.

      Delete

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe