Rise of the Guardians: Jack Frost 02

Friday, December 21, 2012


Photo by ©Fritz Tentativa
 
"My name is Jack Frost and we're gonna have a little fun."
Jackson Overland "Jack" Frost is an immortal supernatural being much like the Guardians. Unlike the others, however, he is a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. He has incredible control over ice and the cold. He is a spirit of games and fun times, but when at last he discovered the purpose behind his amazing powers, he became a true Guardian, representing Fun.

Jack Frost is a mischievous teenage hellion who has no interest in being bound by rules or obligations, and just wants to spread his winter magic for the sake of the personal amusement of himself and children. Despite these traits, Jack is also gentle and generous.

"I've been around for a long time. My name is Jack Frost. I love being on my own. No rules. No responsibility. It's as good as it sounds."

Jack Frost cosplay by the great and awesome Liui Aquino. The great thing about this is that he looks a lot like Jack Frost, seeing from his close-up screenies online. Though I would like to comment on his pose here, since I haven't seen a Jack Frost cosplay with the Jack-Frost-skating pose like the one in the movie posters. But all in all, the photo's great, the tree and everything is perfect. But the jeans,, oh the beautiful jeans. I pity the jeans.

"You don't want me. You're all hard work and deadlines! I'm... snowballs and fun times. I'm not a Guardian."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe