Annie Leonhart and Eren Jaeger: Shingeki no Kyojin

Wednesday, April 02, 2014


In an era where the human race is at the verge of extinction, as the human race live like livestocks inside their sacred walls, as Titans walk the earth, an army of human beings called the Scouting Legion raise and battle these Titans, to save the last of the sanctuary they have, to protect the people within the walls, and to fight for the last spark of hope of a bright future for everyone that someday, they'll be able to live without fear, venture outside the walls and live normally as their ancestors used to.



I have seen amazing Shingeki no Kyojin cosplays, both as a scout and a titan, but never did I see a scout cosplay on the verge of transforming into a titan. Yep, Naito from Thailand was able to pull of an amazing Annie Leonhart cosplay and Eren Jaeger cosplay about to transform into a Titan. I wonder though, if it is make-up or photoshop that did the trick but all in all, it's a great photograph, great editing and this would certainly pass for a movie poster if ever Shingeki no Kyojin end up having a live action.

It's an amazing cosplay by Naito. The detail and accuracy of his cosplay would be a great April Fools' joke for Shingeki no Kyojin live-action. Although, I would comment on the quality of the photo, the photo resolution itself is low and I would love to see one in a full body version, maybe half of his body, almost a titan and half is still in Scouting Legion uniform.

I haven't been to any cosplay convention for the second year now and it's frustrating. I miss all the action, all the fun and the chances of meeting another Filipino cosplayer I could feature in this blog. By the way, kudos to all Filipino cosplayers out there who have been reading this blog. Thanks! See you on the next convention, I'll push myself to be there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IPRoyal Pawns

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Crooked Crayon

Subscribe